Paintless Dent Repair
Paintless dent repair at Lehner’s Collison offers a simple fix to the small dents on your vehicle. Painting is not required in order to fix these issues. Here are some of the things that paintless dent repair can fix on your vehicle:
· Hail damage
· Minor door dings
· Dents due to collision with objects
How Does It Work?
An experienced technician uses specific tools, such as metal rods and picks, in order to remove the dents in your vehicle to provide paintless dent repair. The tools are used to massage out the minor dents and dings that occur to the finish of a vehicle. This process is achieved when the technician works on the dent from the inside panel and accesses the ding from behind. Simply put, the ding or dent is massaged and pushed out. The process is fairly quick and will get you back on the road driving a dent free vehicle!
Why We Love It
There are a variety of reasons why we love this technique to remove dents and dings from your vehicle. A few of them are:
- Quite Affordable – no repainting necessary
- Skilled Technicians – must be qualified in order to make the repairs
- Quick Repairs – repairs can be made in minutes versus hours
- Impressive Results – results are seamless