Lehner’s Collision History
Since 1997, Lehner’s Collision has been the area’s most personable, full-service, auto body repair shop. Our years of knowledge and experience allow us to fulfill all of your auto body repair needs. If you have a question regarding repairs to your automobile, stop by and allow our friendly and informed staff to answer all of your questions.
The staff at Lehner’s Collision is highly skilled and offers superior quality service. We are here to provide you with excellent auto body repair service. Get to know us a bit more!
- Tim Lehner – Owner of Lehner’s Collision. Tim has been working in the automotive industry for over 35 years and has experience in all aspects of collision repair. Tim was born in Davison, acquired a cottage in the area in 1989, and moved here permanently in 1995. Tim started Lehner’s Collision in 1997 because he saw a need in the area for a shop that would meet his main goal of doing quality work and treating people well.
- Dave Noonan – Production Manager. Dave has over 35 years of experience in the collision industry beginning as a body technician before moving into management. He has been with Lehner’s since 2019. Dave and his wife Marilyn moved to the West Branch area from Oxford four years ago. Dave enjoys bird hunting with his two dogs in his spare time.
- Tia Jones – Office Manager/Estimator. Tia began her career with Lehner’s in 2016, beginning as a receptionist and moved up into her current position. Tia has lived in the area all of her life. Along with her husband Ernie, Tia has three great children and enjoys family time with them.
- John Valley – Collision Repair Technician. John has more than 15 years in the automotive industry and has been a part of Lehner’s since 2012. John, his wife and their two beautiful daughters reside in Lupton. In his free time, he enjoys fishing, hunting and spending time with his family.
- Donald Koehn – Collision Repair Technician. Don has more than 28 years of experience in the collision repair industry. Don lives in National City with his wife and has two sons. Don spends his spare time working on remodeling his home.
- Patrick Struble – Collision Repair Technician. Pat has 40 years of experience in collision repair and has been with Lehner’s since 2019. Pat moved to the area in 2015 to be closer to family. He lives in Higgins Lake and has a girlfriend, Donna. In his spare time Pat enjoys time outdoors and volunteering to help neighbors when in need.
- Jason Nichols – Refinishing Technician. Jason and his wife share a home in the Roscommon area with their three boys and a lovely daughter. He has more than 18 years of experience in the collision repair industry and has been a part of Lehner’s since 2012.
- Michael Smith – Detailer. Mike has been with Lehner’s since 2017 washing and detailing vehicles. Previously, Mike spent 20 years as a professional chef before making a career change and moving to Secord Lake in 2010 from the Detroit area. Mike has a 2-year old son that he very much enjoys spending time with. He likes cooking, woodworking, fishing and boating in his spare time.
- Adison Sperling – Detailer. Adison has been working at Lehner’s since October of 2020 as a part-time Detailer. Adison lives in West Branch with her parents, brother and sister while finishing high school. Adison enjoys spending her spare time riding dirt bikes.
- Debra Yocom – Receptionist. Debra has been with Lehner’s since March of 2019. Debra lives in Standish and has two married sons and three grandchildren. In her spare time Debra likes to do volunteer work and spend time with family.